Banking: Client Relationship Management Solution
- Implement generic business process of client details amendment based on “four eyes” principle – client data changes stored in database only after preliminary authorization.
- Cover all the major aspects of business process management: flexible tasks routing, correspondence to customer using different channels, SLA and tasks prioritization, reporting, business calendars configuration.
- Demonstrate implementation of responsive end user interfaces for client data management.
- Fully functional BPM solution which implements business process of client data, relationships and accounts changing based on client e-mail service request.
- All the task routing rules are implemented as intuitively understandable decision tables, thus enabling manager to control process flow execution without any additional development efforts.
- Well defined SLA policy, overall work items and particular process steps prioritization, escalation actions.
- Comprehensive data editing features, including highly declarative data validation, “blind data editing” approaches, field-level auditing.
- A possibility to attach documents to any record in the client database.
- Highly customizable correspondence feature, which provides customer with real-time information about his service request execution.
- Reporting functionality to reveal process performance and bottlenecks.
- The solution provides a good basis for implementation of fully functional CRM solution.